Thursday, March 12, 2015

Team 99 Bottles

Excitement.

My team and I just finished our presentation about our 3 ideas, and I'm starting to feel a real sense of direction for our project. Although everything is just speculation right now, the preliminary research that we conducted online shows that others have done concrete things with the decomposition of plastic, and that gives me hope that our project can accomplish something substantial.

Of course, this is probably the point in the project when the hype is most real, but still.

So we've decided to focus on the decomposition of plastics, and we're going to do more research into the different types of plastic, the bacterial methods out there, and the possibility of involving sensor cells. There are a ton of possibilities for where this could be headed right now.

On another note, this is my first project-based class at MIT and I'm loving it. I love the sense of creating something with a team, even if it is just a powerpoint presentation.

I'm definitely looking forward to launching into the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. This is a moderated site and so all posts are reviewed before they are visible. We appreciate your patience while this review is underway.