This blog serves as a public record of your impressions as you make your way from 3 ideas to technical specifications to a final project. At least once every 2 weeks, we'll ask you to comment with at least 300 words on your progress. At the end of the term, you'll collect all of your blogs (there will be 6 of them) and add a cover sheet that reviews and reflects on your 20.020 experience. We hope this blog serves as an interesting reminder of your introduction to biological engineering design!
Friday, April 3, 2015
waddap
We're more than halfway through the course and things are getting technical! It's the slightest bit stressful because I worry I haven't found enough parts to actually specify how to build our system, and I surely can't know all the mechanisms and pathways that go into those parts in the timeframe allotted, right? I don't know. Trying to actually put these things together in a cell correctly would be no laughing matter. I suppose that makes the successful transformations that much more rewarding, but I wonder how many failures will proceed that success, or if it'll ever be reached in the first place.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for commenting. This is a moderated site and so all posts are reviewed before they are visible. We appreciate your patience while this review is underway.